Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Respone to GPS

The original article can be found at http://fabolousblog.blogspot.com/

Sean talks about the use of his TomTom GPS navigator being less stressful and efficient for drivers. This really appeals to me to buy this GPS because it could prove to be a very useful tool to use for driving. I'm going to drive to North Carolina once school is out and I am reasonably nervous about the drive because it's more than 10 hours. I am almost positive that I'm going to invest in the GPS called TomTom to help my drive be less stressful. I imagine that the majority of the United States will do the same thing in my predicament. With the world becoming more technology advanced, the use of GPS systems will become more common. The GPS navigators will be, at one point in the future, be used by every driver in the United States. Maps will no longer be needed to be used for travel, it will all be technological. I feel that the due to the increasing sales that GPS systems are having, that the United States drivers as a whole are going to begin to travel longer distances by car rather than flying because of the rise in plane tickets and accessibilty of the advanced GPS systems. I hope my GPS experience is as less stressed as Sean's experience was.

No comments: